Monday, December 29, 2008

What the hell??

For your information,Azalea,u dn't particularly need 2 like Liam
Thank God u don't,tho
But Izarra does :(
And I did the list before i liked Tommy
And u tak tengok my display name for msn ke?
Its called Nadiah BASTOW
And didn't u read that PS thingy i wrote below my post??
I do NOT like Robert anymore
And you know i wouldn't lie over that
Yeah,sure.I lied about liking Edward
This is because everyone else did
I don't like Robert and that's final
Just believe what i say
You know i'll snap if u say i lied
And boy,do i need to fix my list again
And Robert is so not in it
Oh,and btw,i am not gonna b in the whole Aaron situation,k?
I'm not on anyone's side..or maybe,i dunno
Its based on who liked him first

-nadiah bastow

*****

So what if Helinna watched the movie?There's a reason why they filmed the movie.So that people watch it.Hey,don't get pissed with me for defending her.You know i choose people whom i think has a right 2 be defended.And i bet your pissed with me right now.Sorry bout that.I'm kinda in a bad mood right now.And Azalea,i'm sorry to say this,but its not like your gonna marry the guy.The same words u told me about Logan.So cut some people some slack.

No comments: