Monday, December 1, 2008

OMG,3 BAKTI!!!

You guys,you guys,
I'm in 3B :((
I'm no longer a 2 Cekapian
I'm a 3 Baktian now
Omg,that makes me wanna cry gile2!!
I mean,NO ONE i know is in 3B!!!!
Macam nak pengsan je!!
ZOMG,how am i gonna survive f3 without u guys?!
Oh,bloody hell o.o
Anyway,first day of school,whoever wants 2 join me & azl 4 lunch,join lah


Btw,i just got back from camp
To those who didn't know i went camping,well,now u know
And,omg,there was this dude who was majorly HOT!
Haha!!
But hes like 20 and hes my sister's friend
That is so wrong in so many ways
Well,i can't particularly deny that hes hot,right??
My sis must NEVER hear this!!
Good thing she doesn't bother blog hopping anymore
Anyway,see u on the 4th of Jan!!
My God,dah December dah
Gosh i miss u guys ;(

tataa~
-Nadiah

P/S:You guys,tell me which class ur in in my blog punye cbox,ok??Thx,imygsm

No comments: