Saturday, December 6, 2008

And these holidays are getting better and better

HAH,just kidding -.-

Ok,i'm suppose 2 go 2 sleep right now
Or else my mom would be all over me
But hey,i'm stubborn,aren't i?
And you know what i think about this splitting up thing?
FREAKING.DEVASTATING.
Yeah,finally said it
I sooo prefer the US schooling system
As in,we move around,u know?
Like,if we have English,go 2 this class
If we have Science go 2 this class,etc.
I mean,yeah,it doesn't mean we'll b in the same class
But c'mon,at least we'll b in one class together,right?
And this thing goes on everyday
I think UK is the same too
But u know what?
I think i'm gonna stop talking about how depressed i am
We should start posting things that are interesting in our blog
Cuz if we read/post something sad,lagi lah we want 2 cry
So,start posting something positive,ya?
But that doesn't mean u can't post something when ur sad
I just think its best 2 start posting something positive for a change
And Izarra,Helinna,Azalea and Ira,u guys seriously have 2 expect a huge hug from me when school re-opens ;p
And whoever wants a hug,tell me,ya?
Ahahahaha

Farewell,my 2Cekapians
And i srsly hope ur holidays aren't as suck-ish as mine,
-nadiah

P/S:Hey,asal me n izr je yg update?And i bet no one reads our blog,right?Ugh,u guys say that u miss 2C.Update lah!

No comments: