Sunday, December 7, 2008

Here You Go, Loves.

OK, before we proceed, let me just say a few words,

1. I'm adopting a British accent. It was totally uncalled for. I've just watch a tad too many British movies in my day.

2. I could do the thing with the bat like Jasper could. Wicked!

3. My hair suddenly tamed itself and is finally straight!

4. Robert Pattinson can't sing. Really. Shasha said this, but....wow. I have to agree, he can't sing. Sorry, love.

Now, for the actual purpose of ths post, I've made a 2Cekap video! It's great, so they say. Anyway, I posted it on youtube!



So there you are, mate. Hope you enjoyed it!

2 comments:

Lost Mermaid said...

omg,watching this vid makes me wanna cry and laugh at the same time :')
and it also makes me wanna slap u cuz u masukkan those candid pics of me -.-
anyhoo,awesome video!!!
:DDD

azalea said...

candid? where? the one u ngan i?

pfft. get over urself wmn, u dnt look bad at all.

and pls b on9 more often or more like earlier :P

and thx nad, it means alot tht u lk my vid :)