Wednesday, November 19, 2008

This Sucks

Okay,as we all know,Twilight is coming out
Everyone is jumping up and down their seats cuz their oh so excited
Well,of course we had to make an outing during these holidays right?
So we called it : Twilight Outing
You know what sucks??
I.CAN'T.GO
Grr -.-
I srsly think this 16 year old rule thing sucks
I know i know,its because of safety
Well,me not coming wouldn't b so much of a party pooper
But how come a lot of u guys aren't going?!
Explain yourselves!!
If you don't wanna watch it,just come because of 2C laa
You don't miss each other,is it?
Come laa!!
And i know most of u guys r bored 2 death at home cuz i am too
It wouldn't be the same without u guys,u know??
So come laa,for the sake of 2C
I will beg my mom with all my might for her 2 let me go 2 this outing

miss u guys so much,
Nadiah

No comments: