Monday, November 24, 2008

Haha,ok,wtv

Well,you two can fight over Thomas (even though i want him 4 myself too)


But there's one guy YOU CANNOT TOUCH

FINN MCGOWAN

Okay,i'm really sorry helinna,but i seriously like him.And and azalea,u CANNOT have him.You've already done your list and u CANNOT change it.What is done is done.You can't change it (and,omg,Logan isn't in your LIST??wow,total shocker o.o) .And screw Megan Meade.Who cares about her?I'm taking Finn and that's final.Maybe she can finally go 2 Evan.Even though hes a wimpy loser (yet hot,lol).
Italic

So,jangan usik ok?


Oh,and azalea,as much as i wanna watch that movie,i can't go.I've begged my mom really hard 4 this and i malas nak beg her again.And also she said my marks better improve (oh god).If not,no movies when i'm f3 even with family.Ugh,that sucks.I seriously think i will hunt down Warner Bros. for changing the release date of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.


Well,can't wait 2 see u guys this Thursday (3 more days!)

ciao,
Nadiah

p/s:Izarra,your wrong.We're not fighting over guys that doesn't know we exist.We're fighting over guys that DON'T exist.

No comments: