Friday, October 31, 2008

A Nothing

You know I don't get you,
You prude,
Why you feel threatened by my presence,
I've never stolen your friends or your gents,
When are you gonna let it go, wuss?
You know people hate you,
Hey! Don't hate me cause its true,
People think you're a sour pert,
Can't say you're a flirt,
You just hit the dirt,
You look ugly when you wear a miniskirt,
Grow up you big cry baby,
Thunder sets you off, really?
Is it sad being you?
Cause no one likes you,
I'm astound by your nothingness,
How could you go on with your life,
While people make hate poems about you,
Always mocking,
Forever hating,
You poor useless nothing.

- azl-

3 comments:

Lost Mermaid said...

ohh,look whose being poetic,huh?HAHA
almost the whole class read it,right?
now the whole world would read it.wow

Izarra A. said...

ahaha, best gilaa (x

i SO know who it's about, okay?
seriously la, any 2C's baca , automatically they know who it is ;p

nad, nak letak cbox ke don't need eh?

azalea said...

heyhey. we so need a cbox. a blog is no blog without a cbox tau!

i love my poem. its no shakespear but....